A great example of the actions we take to make sure our customers needs and requests are met. This house refurbishment was started (planning) before the couple even purchased the property. We discussed their options and on securing the property we began to schedule meetings with them at their new home around there very busy working schedules. We developed an action plan for the project and worked closely with the couple to allow them time to consider samples and various options. The project was planned over a period of a few months with changes made to designs, layouts, colours and fabrics as different choices were provided and we offered suggestions and considerations where needed.
Since the completion of this project we have been involved with this client on a second refurbishment of a Flat they own and rent in Finchley, London following a tenant leaving the property.
Project Woodmere specification and works included
- Planning and designs
- 2D & 3D Drawings
- Structural calculations, surveys and communications with the local authority
- Design, supply and fitting of a new kitchen
- Design, supply and fitting of bespoke joinery
- Removal and fitting of a heating system including supply of new and relocation of radiators
- Plumbing including – repairs, alterations to existing pipework
- Electrical works including – Rewiring, New lighting, Alterations, Testing and certification
- Alterations to windows and doors in the property
- Supply and fitting of new carpets and LVT flooring
- Complete redecoration of all area worked on
If your considering a home refurbishment large or small we can help you to plan and initiate the project successfully. We will work with you to make sure that every option and cost has been considered to comprise a project and cost that meets your needs and expectations. We offer advise based on years of experience and knowledge on areas that you may need assistance with and use our vast amount of trade accounts to insure you receive the best priced possible.
Contact us today to discuss your project needs and requirements.