Works carried out on a newly purchased home for a couple in Dunstable, Bedfordshire. Our clients on this particular project had just bought this property and had been advised of some issues with certain areas of the property during there survey. We worked with our client and the surveyors report to plan the repairs required and the design and construction of a new porch.
Works carried out of this property included ;
- Repointing of the chimney
- Roof tiles and lead repairs
- Supply and fitting of new gutters, downpipes and gutter guards
- Design and construction of a new porch
- Alterations and cleaning of the front driveway
- Supply and fitting of new windows and doors
- Plastering and decoration of porch
- Supply and fitting of new oak flooring
If you have recently purchased a new home or are looking at one, we can help you plan any alterations or refurbishments that you want to carry out before you even move in. We work with you and your estate agent to view the property prior to you moving in and can in some cases can have the works complete so you move in to your new home with the changes already made.
If your concerned about something that has been written in a buyers report or would like to make a change to a property your considering to buy, we can let you know in advance about the costs involved. We can consult with your surveyor and also submit our own report to detail the cost and time involved in making those repairs or alterations.