Office refurbishment carried out in Abbotts Langley for Abbotts Langley Parish Council. Project involved the relocation of staff, networks, data and telephone points into another area of the building to allow for normal council operations to continue whilst work was carried out.
Overall project consisted of
- Construction of new stud partitions to create a new office & public reception area
- Alterations made to the existing windows to allow for a new suspended ceiling to be installed
- Suspended ceiling installation
- Alterations and installation of new power supplies, data points and telephone network points
- Installation of new door entry system (with code and swipe entry) to all private areas of the building
- Installation of new emergency lighting
- Plastering and making good of existing walls
- Complete redecoration of all existing and new walls and wood work
- Installation of new fire doors throughout the building
- New carpet tiles installed throughout the office areas
- New Tarkett LVT laid in all public areas
- Supply and install of new office desks, storage equipment, chairs and accessories
Benefiting by having direct accounts with major flooring and office equipment manufactures we are able to design, manage and control the construction or refurbishment of your office space. With our in house CAD design allowing us to produce 3D renders of the final outcome; we show our customers the space and look that can be achieved by making alterations to areas, colours and sizes before any work is carried out. With an extensive range of samples for office equipment, flooring and storage solutions we are confident that we can assist you to create an office space that incorporates comfort for your staff and clients.
Abbotts Langley Parish Council