As a family-run business, we understand that our customers are investing in their homes or business and it takes time to save up or gather the money to carry out a project large or small.
You will have worked hard to save that money; you may have inherited it from a loved one or taken a loan from the bank, either way, we know that it needs to be invested wisely and used effectively and efficiently.
We respect that everyone’s styles and taste are different so we guide you on materials and features that are suitable for your project’s budget respecting that the final decision is always yours to make.
A family home, a high street shop or office, everyone’s situation is different. We help you to achieve your goals with the experience and knowledge gained over many years in this industry.
We handle every project the same way;
- We will visit you at your home or business for free to discuss your needs.
- During this meeting we will offer you free advice on anything you may need to consider as part of your project. For example; architects, engineers, planning permission or local authority applications
- Once we have all the information for a project we will provide you with a free no-obligation cost for the works.
- You will receive a contract for the work and the costs provided, which will state the terms of the work, reference any important information and detail the payment schedules for the project.
- We will carry out the work required to complete your project and will only issue the final invoice once the work is complete, checked and signed off by yourself.
Helping you goes beyond consulting with you during a survey or completing your project. We provide free advice and information on various products, services and other proffessionals with collaborate with on our social media platforms. We invite you to follow us on our various platforms, by turning on your notifications you will be able to stay uptodate with news, free advice and see other projects currently being worked on.